We recommend the best value kitchen showrooms
Our FREE nationwide service finds you the best value kitchens.
We’ll recommend local showrooms whose kitchens cost similar to places like Howdens, Wickes & Wren, but are higher quality & will last much longer. This also applies when the chain store units are in the sale.
“The company were excellent from start to finish & much more competitively priced than the high street chains!”
Sharon Edwards, Orpington, Kent
Whether you buy your kitchen on a supply only or fully fitted basis, you’ll also benefit from the superior design service kitchen showrooms offer. Plus, because their average fitting price is only £1,300, you can afford to have your kitchen fitted properly by expert kitchen fitters rather than builders.
All showrooms offer FREE no-obligation quotes & are within half-an-hour’s drive.
Find the best deal in 3 simple steps:
Just tell us the style of kitchen cupboards you like and an idea of your budget for the units. We’ll then compare the prices & quality of hundreds of ranges and kitchen showrooms for you. Finally, we’ll put you in touch with the best value showrooms, who can design, supply, and if required, install your new kitchen.
Offering a vast collection of styles from established kitchen showrooms across the UK, all retailers offer FREE kitchen design quotes and have kitchen cupboards to suit all tastes & budgets.
Why use us?
- Kitchens that are much better value than places like Howdens, Wickes & Wren
- Designer German kitchens for a similar price to Howdens, Wickes & Wren, or just a fraction more.
- Save £1,000’s on fitting compared to the chains
- Luxury kitchens without the luxury price tag
- Have your kitchen fitted properly by expert kitchen fitters rather than builders (optional)
- FREE nationwide service with FREE no-obligation kitchen design quotes
- All showrooms within half-an-hour’s drive
- Benefit from the superior design service independent showrooms offer
- We only recommend reputable established retailers
Is there a catch?
No – using us is just like using a mortgage broker to find the best deal on a mortgage. The only difference is, we’ll find you the best deal on a kitchen rather than a mortgage.
Like a mortgage broker, our service is FREE to consumers. If you buy a kitchen from a showroom we recommend, the showroom pays us a commission. This cost has no effect on the price you pay as showrooms do not pass it on.