We recommend the best value kitchen showrooms
Our FREE service recommends the best value kitchen suppliers in your area.
All showrooms offer FREE no-obligation quotes & are within half-an-hour’s drive.
Showrooms are located throughout the UK.
Most showrooms only charge about £1,500 for fitting (optional).
Some showrooms also offer pay monthly finance.
But don’t just take our word for it, check out what our customers say below:
“The price was similar to builders merchants & DIY chains, but the kitchen was much better quality”
Andrew Scott, Wivenhoe, Essex
“The showroom you recommended came in about £7,000 cheaper for a comparable quality German kitchen”
Demi Pendakis, Bushey, Herts
“I had a quote for a very expensive Harvey Jones kitchen and they did the same for about a third less!”
Marguerite Mosafi, London NW11
“We got a German kitchen for the same price as a Howdens kitchen via our builder!”
Simon & Caroline Ornstein, Borehamwood, Herts
“The kitchen your guys came up with is far more competitive than anything I have had quoted so far and the quality is in a different league”
Samantha Michaels, Watford, Herts
Just tell us the style of kitchen cupboards you like and an idea of your budget. We’ll then email you details of the best value showrooms, who can design, supply, and if required, install your new kitchen.
You’ll also get a kitchen that’s been properly designed. Independent kitchen showrooms usually design kitchens to clients individual requirements. This ensures the best use of the available space. In contrast, the chains & trade-only suppliers tend to design kitchens using a one-size-fits-all approach which rarely works.
Why use us?
- Get a kitchen that costs similar to the chains & trade-only suppliers, but is higher quality
- Find the best value German kitchen suppliers
- Get a bespoke shaker kitchen that costs a lot less than places like Tom Howley & Harvey Jones
- FREE service with FREE no-obligation quotes
- All showrooms within half-an-hour’s drive
- Showrooms located throughout the UK
- Get a kitchen that’s been properly designed
- No sales tricks or pressure to buy
- Have your kitchen fitted properly by expert kitchen fitters rather than builders (optional)
- Pay monthly finance available from some showrooms
Is there a catch?
No – using us is just like using a mortgage broker to find the best deal on a mortgage. The only difference is, we’ll find you the best deal on a kitchen rather than a mortgage.
Like a mortgage broker, our service is FREE to consumers. If you buy a kitchen from a showroom we recommend, the showroom pays us a commission. This cost has no effect on the price you pay as showrooms do not pass it on.