We recommend the best value kitchen showrooms
Our FREE nationwide service finds you the best value kitchens.
We’ll recommend local showrooms whose kitchens cost similar to places like Howdens, Wickes & Wren, but are higher quality & will last longer. This even applies when the chain store units are in the sale.
“The company were excellent from start to finish & much more competitively priced than the high street chains!”
Sharon Edwards, Orpington, Kent
Whether you buy your kitchen on a supply only or fully fitted basis, you’ll also benefit from the superior design service kitchen showrooms offer. Plus, because the showrooms only charge around £1,300 for fitting, you can afford to have your kitchen fitted properly by experienced kitchen fitters rather than builders.
All showrooms offer FREE no-obligation quotes & are within half-an-hour’s drive.
Find the best deal in 3 simple steps:
Just tell us the style of kitchen cupboards you like and an idea of your budget for the units. We’ll then compare the prices & quality of hundreds of ranges and kitchen showrooms for you. Finally, we’ll put you in touch with the best value showrooms, who can design, supply, and if required, install your new kitchen.
Offering a vast collection of styles from established kitchen showrooms across the UK, all retailers offer FREE kitchen design quotes and have kitchen cupboards to suit all tastes & budgets.
Why use us?
- Kitchens that are much better value than places like Howdens, Wickes & Wren
- Designer German kitchens for just a fraction more than Howdens, Wickes & Wren
- Luxury kitchens without the luxury price tag
- Save £1,000’s on fitting compared to the chains
- Have your kitchen fitted properly by experienced kitchen fitters rather than builders (optional)
- FREE nationwide service with FREE no-obligation kitchen design quotes
- Benefit from the superior design service kitchen showrooms offer
- All showrooms within half-an-hour’s drive
- We only recommend reputable established retailers
- No sales tricks or pressure to buy
Is there a catch?
No – using us is just like using an insurance or mortgage broker. Because we know the kitchen market so well, we’re able to recommend the best value suppliers for your individual requirements.
Our service is FREE to consumers. If you buy a kitchen from a showroom we recommend, the showroom pays us a commission. This cost has no effect on the price you pay as showrooms do not pass it on.